Connector And Wire Services (an ISO9002 accredited company) is a value added stocking distributor of interconnect components, tooling and test equipment. Representing manufacturers like TE Connectivity (TE) with its DEUTSCH, Raychem, Polamco and Kilovac brands, Joslyn Sunbank, Daniels Manufacturing Corporation (DMC), Omnetics, Ultimate, WL Gore, ATI, Smiths Connectors (Hypertac), SRI Hermetics and MK Test.
Not only does CWS stock and distribute products but they actively design and build harness prototypes for customers and assist in training customers in the use and application of all these components and equipment. By being a value added distributor CWS offers supplying components for the manufacturing of harnesses in kit form as an additional service to customers.
This creates a saving on the logistics on all aspects to the customer, from procuring individual components, lower stock holding to kit issuing to production lines.
WHY CHOOSE CWS
- Connector And Wire Services has been supporting the high technology/military interconnect industry in South Africa for 25 years.
- In their portfolio they have world leaders in their specific products. Manufacturers like TE Connectivity (TE) with its DEUTSCH, Raychem, Polamco and Kilovac brands, Sunbank, Daniels Manufacturing Corporation (DMC), Omnetics, Ultimate, WL Gore, ATI, Stayco Systems, Corsair Connector Corporation, SRI Hermetics and MK Test are in this portfolio.
- Collectively CWS has 57 years of experience in the military interconnect field within the company.
- CWS staff is regularly sent to the international manufacturers factories we represent for training to keep abreast of the latest interconnect technology as well as having their suppliers visit South Africa on a regular basis to support CWS’s customers.
- Importantly CWS management promotes and is active in maintaining business ethics within the company and when interacting with their customers.
We partner with our customers to provide superior, engineered electrical interconnect solutions, from component level to integrated assemblies from concept, design, BOM and drawing creation to testing assuring the customer of a fit for purpose end product.